Beautiful detached family home which is built on an elevated plot of land, chosen specifically for its fantastic views of the mountains the national Turkish park and panoramic sea views.
The area is perfect for peace and quiet, yet it is close enough to the village of Guzelcamli or the larger town of Kusadasi which is only less than 25 minutes away The villa is set in an lushly green idyllic location between the mountains and the pine trees of national park area, this property has excellent sea and surrounding village views.
* Villa is one of six built and is not on a site.
* Land / Lot area: 370 m2
* Build area: 220 m2
* Detached house in own stone walled grounds
* 50m2 Lounge
* 3 full bathrooms
* 5 double bedrooms, The master bedroom has built in triple wardrobe, dressing unit and an en-suite bathroom
* Custom built stone inglenook fireplace
* Large terraces areas
* Marble stairs
* Fully fitted kitchen, granite worktop, all white goods included
* European design to top specs including full earthquake frame
* Private car parking
* Large basement/workroom
* Private children's play area
* Assorted fruit trees, grape vine, around the villa grounds
* Partial double glazed and fly screens
* Plumbed in for Central heating
* Fully insulated roof
* Front and rear access
* Solar hot water plus Electric boiler, which is a back up to the solar panel water heating system.
This beautiful villa is extremely spacious and is offered for sale as a family holiday home or as a rental investment property it is set in an excellent location, this is a perfect place for someone who likes a quiet and relaxing environment, The Villa is blessed with a gentle breeze from the sea during the day and a nice welcoming breeze from the mountain during the nights. So sit back and enjoy the warm summer nights whilst taking advantage of the beautiful views of the fragrant pine forests and mountains that surround this wonderful villa.
The cost of this little piece of heaven is 160.000 Euros however, all reasonable offers considered.